Welcome to spainclassiccarinsurance.es, the Classic Car Insurance website for Turner Insurance Specialists S.L.
We know your Classic Car is much more than a car, it is your passion, so for this reason we specialise in Classic Car Insurance in Spain and work with one of the few insurers in Spain that will offer an agreed value classic car insurance policy in Spain, so in the event that something happens you can guarantee your pride and joy will be fully covered correctly. We also include European wide roadside assistance as standard on all our Classic Car policies just in case you can't fix it at the side of the road! Hopefully we are not tempting fate there!
A lot of companies in Spain will only offer third party only cover without glass or breakdown cover, most will not include a guaranteed value in the event of a total loss, this means you could end up in a situation after a claim in which an assessor declares your classic car is a total loss with just a small amount of damage as the policy only covers you for the total loss value and not the classic car value, you must read the small print to see if you are covered properly.
We can offer a range of different policies for you, from third party with breakdown, legal defence and glass cover, third party with fire, theft, legal defence and glass cover and of course, fully comprehensive policies, most importantly all include an agreed guaranteed value for your classic car so in the event of a claim your car is valued at the agreed classic car value declared on the policy and not the total loss value. Then total loss value for classic cars is always very little as they are very old cars that have depreciated down to next to nothing, it is the classic car value that you need guaranteed on your insurance policy in Spain to avoid problems when you have a claim.
We can insure all types of classic cars, bikes and vans, American & European Classics, Classic vans, pickups, Muscle cars, Military vehicles, anything you need. We have contacts with several clubs throughout Spain, Balearic and Canary Islands so you can obtain a valuation and membership too, as well as meeting up with other enthusiast and participate in Classic Car Rallies and meetings. Classic bikes can only be insured on a third party only basis with legal defence and roadside assistance.
Our requirements for classic car insurance in Spain are as follows:
· You must be a member of a Spanish classic car club
· You must provide a valuation for a Spanish Classic Car Club or recognised Classic Car entity to include the guaranteed agreed value on the policy
· The policy is limited to 5.000 kmtrs per year of Classic Car use
· The vehicle must be parked securely when not in use
· The policies are for named drivers only
All Classic car policies include:
· Legal defence
· Personal injury
· Windscreen and glass cover without an excess
· Full roadside assistance cover for accidents or mechanical problems, this will also cover repatriation if the vehicle can't be repaired locally, all for both the vehicle and the passengers
· Agreed guaranteed classic car value written in the policy in the event of a claim, as long as a valuation has been provided, if third party only is chosen and no valuation is provided, the company would value your Classic car at the market rate for other classic cars of similar age in similar condition
Third party liability as required by law for the vehicle to be driven on public roads
Tel: 00 34 96 646 1625